for iPad, iPhone, and Mac
The award-winning Apogee Duet combines an audio interface, headphone amp, and MIDI interface that makes it a snap to create professional recordings in any location on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac. Incorporating Apogee's legendary digital audio conversion and world-class mic preamps, Duet is the best way to capture your music with incredible dimension and detail.
Legendary Apogee sound quality
From the mic preamps to the AD/DA converters and the clocking, Duet is best-in-class and cutting-edge Apogee technology. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, Duet was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Full-color OLED display
Duet's primary visual control center is a full-color OLED high-resolution display. It gives you clear visual feedback for numerous essential functions, such as metering, numeric value for input and output levels, group, phase, muting, phantom power, and Soft Limit indication.
Configurable touch pads
Two configurable touch pads on either side of the multi-function controller knob let you promptly manage such output functions as “mute output," “dim outputs," or “sum to mono.” And there's a drop-down menu that lets you assign each one within Apogee's Maestro iOS and Mac application.
MIDI on iPad
Duet provides a single USB MIDI connection for your CoreMIDI compatible keyboard, synth, or DJ controller. On iPad, Duet's MIDI connection allows both Duet and a keyboard or DJ controller to be connected at the same time to the iPad's single 30-pin dock port (or via the Lightning connector using an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter).
DC power charges iOS devices
With a direct digital connection and an external power source, Duet is able to charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch while you record so you won't experience any interruptions.
- Two combination Line/Mic/Instrument inputs
- Two balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- One independent ¼-inch stereo headphone output
- Two microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
- Low-latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS and Mac OS)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- Includes Lightning to USB cable
- Selectable 48V phantom power, Soft Limit, and phase invert
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Works with any Core Audio compatible app on iOS or Mac including GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools
- Designed in California; made in the USA
What’s in the Box
- Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- Breakout cable with two combination Line/Mic/Instrument inputs and two Balanced Line Outputs
- Lightning to USB cable
- USB cable
- 30-pin iOS cable
- Universal power supply with NA, EU, UK, AU, JP
- Quick start guide
- Software download and installation instructions
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, XLR
- Height: 0.79 in./2 cm
- Length: 6.3 in./16 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.2 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./500g