Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8 Polar Patterns, 1" Gold-evaporated Capsule; Swiftshield Shock Mount and Pop Shield Included - Limited Edition Black Bundle
Limited Edition of Aston's Flagship Condenser Mic
The Aston Microphones Spirit Limited Edition Black Bundle includes Aston’s flagship Spirit multi-pattern condenser mic, along with their Swiftshield shock mount and pop shield. The Aston Microphones Spirit is a unique-looking, high-performance large-diaphragm condenser mic with three selectable polar patterns and a 1" gold-evaporated capsule. Cardioid, Omni, and figure-8 patterns, plus a 10/20dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter make this mic an all-around studio and stage workhorse. If you’re after quality on a budget, Aston Microphones’ Spirit is highly recommended. The Spirit Black Bundle is a Limited Edition and only 1500 will be available worldwide, so you’d better reserve yours now!
Accurate and versatile
The Spirit delivers a lovely, open sound with shimmering harmonics. Sweetwater engineers have found the Spirit to be accurate and versatile, excelling in most applications, especially on vocals and acoustic guitars. The build quality is outstanding: Aston has hand-selected the capsule and paired it with a high-end transformer and balanced circuitry employing top-drawer components. The Spirit delivers a true and transparent-sounding rendition of the source, capturing treble detail without a trace of harshness.
Wave-form mesh head with built-in pop filter
The Spirit features Aston’s signature wave-form mesh head which not only looks cool but provides rugged protection for the mic’s internals. If subjected to a forceful ding, the shock-resistant wave-form grille allows the head of the mic to distort, then return to its normal position without damage. It also offers a measure of off-axis rejection, helping to diminish unwanted ambient sound. Built into the wave-form head is a mesh-knit pop filter that eliminates plosives in vocal performances. This single-piece mesh cage is made of stainless steel, so it’s rustproof; you can even remove and wash it!
Unique chassis and end cap design
Did we mention how striking this mic looks? To achieve its hard-wearing, eye-catching finish, your Spirit’s chassis has been tumbled individually for up to four hours, with the engraving applied afterward. A custom-molded end cap with integrated XLR and built-in, interchangeable mic stand thread adapter is another unique aspect of the design. In light of the mic’s superior onboard shock absorption, you can mount it directly to a mic stand - which also makes it easy to repair and maintain.
- Large-diaphragm pressure-gradient condenser microphone with variable polar patterns
- Polar patterns switchable between Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8
- 1" gold-evaporated capsule; protective wave-form mesh head with built-in pop filter
- 9 blend of discrete and integrated circuitry
- Optimized circuit stage scheme from phantom power input circuit to capsule voltage bias
- Unique nonlinear voltage/current source rectification
- Shock-resistant, wave-form mesh head with built-in pop filter
- Unique, individually tumbled chassis finish
- Custom-molded end cap with integrated XLR and interchangeable mic stand thread adapter
- Onboard 10/20dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter
- 48-volt phantom power required for operation
- Includes Swiftshield shock mount and pop shield
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai, Nonthaburi 11140, Thailand
9:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, by appointment only (We will be closed on public holidays)
Contact phone number:
To contact us via email, Please submit our contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.