EPOC X has been designed with the following improvements:
- Rotating headband that can be positioned on top or at the rear of the head — ideal for sleep studies or accommodating a head support.
- Electroplated electrodes to reduce oxidation and sustainably designed sensors — no more sensor clip breakages.
- Opening at the rear of each sensor allows for easy rehydration without moving the headset.
- Adjusted and relocated amplifiers to reduce noise and improve signal quality.
- Updated antenna and radio for improved headset performance.
- Shipped in a protective and reusable travel case.
14 channels: AF3, F7, F3, FC5, T7, P7, O1, O2, P8, T8, FC6, F4, F8, AF4
2 references: CMS/DRL references at P3/P4; left/right mastoid process alternative
Sensor material: Saline soaked felt pads
Quaternions: normalized, 4D
Resolution: 16 bits
Wireless: Bluetooth® Low Energy (improved connectivity with new antenna) Bluetooth® 5.0 Ready – We currently use Bluetooth® SMART (also known as Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Protocol) support for Bluetooth® 5.0 will be available with upcoming software and firmware updates.
Proprietary USB receiver: 2.4GHz band
USB: to change headset settings & Extender
Mental Commands: neutral + up to 4 pre-trained items per training profile
Performance Metrics: Excitement, Engagement, Relaxation, Interest, Stress, Focus
Facial Expressions: Blink, Wink L/R, Surprise, Frown, Smile, Clench, Laugh, Smirk L/R
Sampling method: Sequential sampling, single ADC
Sampling rate: 2048 internal downsampled to 128 SPS or 256 SPS (user configured)
Resolution: LSB = 0.51µV (14 bits mode), 0.1275µV (16 bits mode)
Bandwidth: 0.16 – 43Hz, digital notch filters at 50Hz and 60Hz
Filtering: Built in digital 5th order Sinc filter
Dynamic range (input referred): 8400 μV(pp)
Coupling mode: AC coupled
Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer battery 595mAh
Battery life: up to 12 hours using USB receiver, up to 6 hours using Bluetooth Low Energy
9 x 15 x 15 cm
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai, Nonthaburi 11140, Thailand
9:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, by appointment only (We will be closed on public holidays)
Contact phone number:
To contact us via email, Please submit our contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.