The nanoKEY Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It’s easy to connect to an iPad/iPhone music app such as KORG Gadget or Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Liberated from annoying cables, you’ll be free to set up your system much easier than some other products. Thanks to careful tuning, you’ll enjoy low latency and high stability.
Smaller than a sheet of letter-sized paper, you can put the nanoKEY Studio in your bag and take it anywhere. With a simple, refined, and stylish design, along with beautiful lighting with white LEDs, you won’t get tired of using it every day. With its modern design, the nanoKEY Studio is ideal for use with new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The combination of the nanoKEY Studio with KORG Gadget is the ultimate combination for mobile performance. The nanoKEY Studio supports wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, so your iPhone can instantly transform into a powerful music production tool. KORG Gadget has a special native mode exclusively for the nanoKEY Studio. Simply by connecting KORG Gadget, the most appropriate controls for MIDI assignment on your nanoKEY Studio are completed automatically. At home, in a coffee shop, in transit, or outdoors, you can quickly immerse yourself in making music in minimal space.
The eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads will convey every dynamic nuance of your drum performance. In chord-playing mode, the Chord Scale function automatically assigns the best chords for the key and scale you’ve selected, so your song will take shape at amazing speed. You can also assign the pads to trigger audio clips. These pads are not limited by musical genre; they deliver all-purpose music production power.
You can use a single finger to control a software synthesizer just like you can with a Kaossilator, or control a plug-in effect the same way as a KAOSS PAD. The nanoKEY Studio features an arpeggiator with rhythm patterns, letting you generate a succession of new phrases simply by touching the pad.
The eight knobs provide versatile control of your software synthesizers, plug-in effects, and DAW mixer.
- 25-key Keyboard with velocity sensitivity (four velocity curve),
8 trigger pad (velocity sensitivity is supported, four velocity curve),
8 knobs, X-Y pad
- Octave + / - buttons, Sustain button, Touch Scale button, X-Y button, Pitch / Mod button, Scene button, Shift / Tap buttons, Arp button, Chord Pad button, Easy Scale button, Scale Guide button
- USB jack (micro B type)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- USB bus power (when connected via USB)
Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries)
* Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Less than 500mA
- 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- 471 g / 1.04 lbs. (without batteries)
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation