NEW WAYS TO MUSE®
Muse® 2 is a completely new product and experience. It is a personal meditation assistant that takes the guesswork out of meditation with its ability to provide a whole new range of real-time feedback on your meditation practice, including body movement, heart rate, breath and mental activity.
Through three new rich feedback options, we have created a more concrete foundation to support both beginners and experts on their meditation journey.
HOW TO REVIEW MUSE®:
A recent study at the Catholic University of Milan showed that four weeks with our flagship product, Muse®, created a change in brain physiology akin to a more relaxed baseline state, along with improved improved cognitive performance, compared to controls. For the best review experience, we recommend starting by using Muse® 2 for five minutes a day for one week.
1. Meditation Made Easy: stop guessing if you are doing it right. Use real-time feedback to guide you and keep you motivated during your meditation practice.
2. Find Calm, Stay Focused: research has shown that meditation helps people sleep better, stress less and focus more.
3. Your Personal Meditation Assistant: get real-time feedback to help you recognize calm.
4. Dig Deeper & Get Personal: choose what works for you. Muse® will track your mental
activity, heart rate, breathing and body movements to guide your total
5. Track & Measure Your Progress: review your data, set goals and build a rewarding
What is Muse® 2?
Muse® 2 is a personal meditation assistant that takes the guesswork out of meditation with its ability to provide a whole new range of real-time feedback on your meditation practice, including body move- ment, heart rate, breath and mental activity. Through three new rich feedback options and with biosig- nal, inertial and PPG sensors, Muse provides a robust foundation to support both beginner and interme- diate meditators on their journey.
Why was Muse® 2 created?
With our flagship product, we have learned that offering real-time feedback is an essential way of help- ing individuals shed light on their hidden inner world — an experience that makes the intangible tangi- ble.
We wanted to offer new and improved ways to shed even more light into this inner world. With new feedback options, Muse 2 provides a wider range of entry points into a mindfulness practice, as well a robust foundation to support any new practice.
What is Muse® 2 measuring?
With the new Muse® 2, you can explore a whole new range of real-time feedback on your practice including body movement, heart rate, breath and mental activity — giving you a holistic view of your performance and how to go deeper.
1. Mind: Brain state (EEG) feedback.
2. Body: Movement data collected to give users a stillness-based practice.
3. Heart: Heart rate, interoception, and the relationship of heart physiology to meditation
4. Breath: Coherence (combination) of your heartbeat, body movements, and breathing.
Heart (PPG + Pulse Oximetry)
5 Hours of Continuous Use (Rechargeable Li-Ion)
1 Headband, Multiple Users
Wireless Connection: BT 5.0
MicroUSB port (cable included) and LED Indicator
Muse App Compatibility (iOS, Android)
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai, Nonthaburi 11140, Thailand
9:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, by appointment only (We will be closed on public holidays)
Contact phone number:
To contact us via email, Please submit our contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.