Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a 4/3 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for HDR images and incredible low light performance. External controls give quick access to essential functions, while the large 5 inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings. Features include built in SD/UHS-II or CFast 2.0 recorders for Blackmagic RAW or ProRes recoding as well as a USB-C expansion port for recording externally to disks, plus MFT lens mount, built-in microphones, XLR input, full sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth and more.
Effective Sensor Size
- 18.96mm x 10mm (Four Thirds)
- Active MFT mount.
- Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.
- 13 Stops.
Dual Native ISO
- 400 and 3200
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 1920 x 1080 (HD).
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 4K DCI, 120 fps in HD windowed.
- Auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses.
- 5” 1920 x 1080.
- LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Automatically populated lens data from electronic Micro Four Thirds lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
- Touchscreen menus on 5 inch screen. 1 x Power Switch, 1 x Record Button, 1 x Stills Button, 1 x Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip, 1 x ISO Button, 1 x White Balance, 1 x Shutter Button, 3 x software configurable Fn buttons, 1 x High Frame Rate (HFR) Button, 1 x Zoom Button, 1 x Menu Button, 1 x Play Button, 1 x Focus Button and 1 x
- IRIS Button.
Total Video Outputs
- 1 x HDMI Type A
Analog Audio Inputs
- 1 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu). 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input. Can also be used for Timecode input.
Analog Audio Outputs
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- USB Type-C for external drive recording and software updates.