Pimax 5K XR (TH)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- VR RESOLUTION REDEFINED - Dual Custom OLED Panels each with a stunning total resolution of 5120*1440 that sets a new standards in quality and immerses you like no other device before. Say goodbye to the dreaded screen door effect or “SDE”, ghosting and smear as those effects are virtually invisible.
- SUPERWIDE FOV - 200° Diagonal FOV is the closest to human vision of any commercially available product. No more looking through binocular effect with this new VR headset as you will notice immediately that enemies who could run away from the corner of your vision in a VR game cannot run away from you anymore. The Pimax 5K XR delivers an unparalleled true-to-life virtual reality experience like no other.
- STRONG COMPATIBILITY - Thanks to Pimax Compatibility Technology the Pimax 5K XR Headset supports most of the thousands of games and more available on BOTH Steam and Oculus Home. Enjoy movies and internet video content like never before. In addition, the Pimax 5K XR is compatible with other brand Steam Controllers and both the Steam VR Lighthouse 1.0 and 2.0 tracking technology.
- MORE COMFORTABLE - Ergonomically Designed face pad and strap so that you can comfortably stay immersed in that virtual world for long periods of time and it reserves enough room for wearing most prescription glasses. For maximum comfort the new Pimax 5K XR includes BOTH physical hardware and software IPD adjustments allowing the widest variety of people to enjoy the stunning immersion you can achieve in virtual reality.
- RECOMMENDED PC SPECIFICATIONS – OS: Windows 8 or Windows 10; GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 equivalent or better; CPU: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better; RAM: 8GB or more; Video Output: DP (Displayport) 1.4; USB Ports: 1xUSB 2.0/3.0; Desktop PC highly recommended. Room scale movement tracking requires at least 1 SteamVR Lighthouse tracking device.
|Resolution (per lens)||2,560 x 1,440|
|Rendering||Native 2,560 x 1,440|
|FOV||200° (D), 170° (H), 115° (V)|
|Refresh rate||85 Hz|
|Included headstrap||Flexible (MAS optional)|