Aqara Motion Sensor
Support Apple HomeKit & Amazon Alexa
Motion Sensor is compatible with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa. Highly compatible, Motion Sensor can connect with countless smart devices in the world to create your ideal smart home lifestyle.
* Aqara Hub is required to enable this product to work with HomeKit technology.
Place It Wherever You Want
No tools required for installation. With a sensor stand and sticker, you can set the motion sensor wherever you want. The stand can make a 360 rotation and you can easily adjust the detection angle.
With the Motion Sensor, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house. If motion is detected, the Hub will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
A Japanese infrared sensor is used to detect human motion through the moving heat source and the US Polyolefin Fresnel lens is used for high precision detection. The shell is made of anti-UV material and the colour will not fade allowing for long-term usage.
The high quality flame-retardant material is used to improve safety.
- 【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- 【BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.