Aqara Smart Hub E1
Control, Anytime and Anywhere
Connect your Aqara devices across your home and control them all through the Aqara Home app. Check the status of your devices and get notifications even when you are away.
Connects Up to 128 Devices Despite its Compact Size
Aqara's smallest yet powerful smart home hub acts as the brain of all your smart home devices. Supports up to 128 both classic and the latest Aqara devices. In the meantime, it enables you to enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient Zigbee 3.0 technology.
Easily Powered by USB-A, and Could Even More Expand Your Wi-Fi Coverage
A regular USB-A port integrated makes it available for almost any USB-equipped device such as a power bank, power strip, outlet, PC, or even a router. Moreover, the shaft angle can be changed within 210 degrees, which makes its placing extremely flexible.
Acts as a Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz repeater, the Aqara Hub E1 makes the coverage of other Aqara hubs and other Wi-Fi devices more stable.
The Hub E1 allows Aqara sensors and controllers to work together via voice control and smart home automations. The light will turn on when you get up and turn off when the room is empty for a specified amount of time. You will be able to forget about pressing the switch button, which is more convenient and hygienic.
- Note: Aqara Hub E1 can connect up to 128 Aqara devices (*use of repeaters such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required). Zigbee 3.0 Support, enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology.
- Flexible and Small Size: The Hub E1 shaft angle can be changed within 210 degrees, which makes its placing extremely flexible. The Smart Hub E1 is compact and very easy to carry, size: 4.25” x 1.18” x 0.3”, weight: 58 grams. Occupies less space and can be placed almost anywhere.
- All-Round Compatibility: Makes Aqara child devices connected to it compatible with most popular ecosystems and voice assistants such as HomeKit, Alexa, Google, and IFTTT. (*The Hub E1 is not an end device, and it cannot be controlled by third-party ecosystems. In contrast, it exposes the supported Aqara child devices to such ecosystems and/or makes them controllable by voice.) Note: Not all Aqara child devices are compatible with all platforms. Please see details for each device.
- Powered by USB-A: A regular USB-A port is integrated into the Hub's housing so that it can be powered from almost any USB-equipped device such as a power bank, power strip, outlet, PC, or even a router.
- Wi-Fi Repeater Function: The Hub E1 not only expands your Zigbee network but also acts as a Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz repeater and makes the coverage of other Aqara hubs and other Wi-Fi devices more stable. Please note: Only 2 devices are supported.