iRig Keys 2 Pro
Ultra-compact MIDI keyboard controller
iRig Keys 2 gives you more ways to connect & control all of your gear, in any situation. With improved compatibility for the latest mobile devices, full MIDI input and output, multiple power options, a stocked software bundle and a stylish new look, these new and improved controllers are ready to play when you are.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Lightning, USB-C** and USB-A cables included
- Headphone out for use with the latest devices
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Stand-alone mode for use with outboard rigs
- 2.5mm MIDI IN/OUT with MIDI adaptor included
- SET button to save & recall custom setups
- Powered by your device or USB power
Never worry about compatibility issues again. iRig Keys 2 work right out of the box with iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC, plus it’s compatible with most Android devices*, even the latest models. A new headphone output lets you connect speakers or headphones, so you’re never stuck using your device’s built-in speakers.
Whether you want to practice silently or blast through a sound system, iRig Keys 2 has you covered.
iRig Keys 2 add MIDI input and output so you can control stand-alone gear like UNO Synth and other analog synthesizers, UNO Drum and other drum machines, and more. When connected to a computer or mobile device, they’ll act as a MIDI interface for all your gear, streamlining your rig into one compact unit.
You can run iRig Keys 2 off your computer or mobile device, USB power supply or even USB battery packs, so they’re perfect for on-the-go rigs.
Best of all, iRig Keys 2 work with hundreds of popular music apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Mac/PC.
Whether you want to learn to play, practice your chops, compose a song or perform live, and more, there’s a never-ending stream of apps waiting to fuel your inspiration.
iRig Keys 2 host a number of useful controls – from modulation and pitch bend wheels, a volume output control, octave up/down buttons, program up/down buttons, a set button, an ALT button, and a data push encoder.
iRig Keys 2 Pro offers all of the same great features, but with full-sized keys for a true piano feel. iRig Keys 2 Pro offers superior playability while still offering a convenient, portable size and all the great features of iRig Keys 2.
Cutting-edge software bundle
iRig Keys 2 include IK’s award-winning Mac/PC sound & groove workstation, SampleTank 4 SE, giving you over 2000 sounds to create cutting-edge tracks right out of the box.
It also unlocks free apps like SampleTank FREE for iPhone iPad, iGrand Piano FREE for iPhone, iPad and Android, and iLectric Piano FREE for Android.
- iRig Keys 2: 37 mini-keys with velocity
- Device Connector: micro-USB
- MIDI Input: 2.5mm TRS Jack
- MIDI Output: 2.5mm TRS Jack
- Headphone Stereo Output: 1/8" TRS Jack
- External Pedal Input: 1/4" TRS Jack (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Volume knob
- Octave up/down buttons
- Program up/down buttons
- Setup button
- 1 assignable data push encoder
- 4+4 assignable knobs
- Pitch bend wheel (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Modulation wheel (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Conversion: 16 or 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered when used with computer or mobile device, USB power supply or USB battery packs
- iRig Keys 2 or iRig Keys 2 Pro keyboard (depending on the version)
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- USB-A to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- USB-C to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6") (only iRig Keys 2 Mini)
- 2.5mm TRS male to MIDI female adapter (10cm / 3.9")