KORG monotron DUO - Analoque Ribbon Synthesizer
Dual Oscillator / X-Mod Design
Offering two oscillators, the monotron DUO adds an extra dimension, delivering an even more extreme sound. Tune the oscillators in unison for a rich, thick, analog tone. Tune them in intervals for classic soloing sounds and generating new effects. The X-MOD (cross modulation) circuit taken from Korg's classic Mono/Poly can introduce a mild or razor-sharp edge to the overall sound; everything from a rich vibrato to extreme metallic sounds reminiscent of an FM synth.
Enhanced Ribbon Controller Keyboard
The monotron DUO's ribbon controller keyboard now features the familiar Scale function used on the KAOSSILATOR. You can use this button to select one of four scales: Chromatic, Major, Minor, or Off. Choose the Chromatic scale to play precise pitches as on a piano, or choose Major or Minor to generate musically coherent phrases by simply sliding your finger around on the keyboard.
- The distinct sound of analog synthesis in a portable unit that's easy and fun to operate
- Dual oscillators for rich sound creation
- Analog filter circuit from the Korg MS10 and MS20 synths - sounds warm and gooey, just like an analog filter should!
- X-MOD knob gives you cross modulation capability for complex sound generation
- Auxiliary input for filtering external audio signals
- Built-in speaker for fun on the go
- Headphone output lets you play silently or send your performance to a recorder