- $11,400.00 THB
- $11,400.00 THB
Real-time brainwave feedback (EEG) teaches you the art of focus.
Tune into your heart rate to optimize performance.
Discover how your meditation posture can bring you physical relaxation.
Learn how to use your breath to find calm and fight stress.
NEW WAYS TO MUSE®
Muse® 2 is a completely new product and experience. It is a personal meditation assistant that takes the guesswork out of meditation with its ability to provide a whole new range of real-time feedback on your meditation practice, including body movement, heart rate, breath and mental activity.
Through three new rich feedback options, we have created a more concrete foundation to support both beginners and experts on their meditation journey.
HOW TO REVIEW MUSE®:
A recent study at the Catholic University of Milan showed that four weeks with our flagship product, Muse®, created a change in brain physiology akin to a more relaxed baseline state, along with improved improved cognitive performance, compared to controls. For the best review experience, we recommend starting by using Muse® 2 for five minutes a day for one week.
1. Meditation Made Easy: stop guessing if you are doing it right. Use real-time feedback to guide you and keep you motivated during your meditation practice.
2. Find Calm, Stay Focused: research has shown that meditation helps people sleep better, stress less and focus more.
3. Your Personal Meditation Assistant: get real-time feedback to help you recognize calm.
4. Dig Deeper & Get Personal: choose what works for you. Muse® will track your mental
activity, heart rate, breathing and body movements to guide your total
5. Track & Measure Your Progress: review your data, set goals and build a rewarding
What is Muse® 2?
Muse® 2 is a personal meditation assistant that takes the guesswork out of meditation with its ability to provide a whole new range of real-time feedback on your meditation practice, including body move- ment, heart rate, breath and mental activity. Through three new rich feedback options and with biosig- nal, inertial and PPG sensors, Muse provides a robust foundation to support both beginner and interme- diate meditators on their journey.
Why was Muse® 2 created?
With our flagship product, we have learned that offering real-time feedback is an essential way of help- ing individuals shed light on their hidden inner world — an experience that makes the intangible tangi- ble.
We wanted to offer new and improved ways to shed even more light into this inner world. With new feedback options, Muse 2 provides a wider range of entry points into a mindfulness practice, as well a robust foundation to support any new practice.
What is Muse® 2 measuring?
With the new Muse® 2, you can explore a whole new range of real-time feedback on your practice including body movement, heart rate, breath and mental activity — giving you a holistic view of your performance and how to go deeper.
1. Mind: Brain state (EEG) feedback.
2. Body: Movement data collected to give users a stillness-based practice.
3. Heart: Heart rate, interoception, and the relationship of heart physiology to meditation
4. Breath: Coherence (combination) of your heartbeat, body movements, and breathing.
Heart (PPG + Pulse Oximetry)
Breath (PPG + Gyroscope)
5 Hours of Continuous Use (Rechargeable Li-Ion)
1 Headband, Multiple Users
Wireless Connection: BT 5.0
MicroUSB port (cable included) and LED Indicator
Muse App Compatibility (iOS, Android)