UAD : Apollo x16 Heritage Edition
- $171,900.00 THB
- $171,900.00 THB
18-in/20-out, 24-bit/192kHz, Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface with 6-core HEXA Core Processor, Elite-Class AD/DA Conversion, Dual Crystal Clocking, +24dBu Operation, Talkback, 7.1 Surround Support, LUNA Compatibility, Premium Plug-in Suite, and Realtime Analog Classics Plus Plug-in Package - Mac/PC.
Place the Universal Audio Apollo x16 at the center of your studio, and it’s guaranteed to turbocharge your productivity. Track and mix with 50% more processing power than previous Apollos, thanks to UA’s powerful 6-core HEXA Core processor. Experience top-shelf sound quality, by way of the Apollo x16’s upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion and Dual Crystal clocking. Pro users will appreciate native 7.1 surround monitoring support, selectable +24dBu operation, built-in talkback, and more. Beyond that, you get sub-2ms latency and ample expandability, thanks to the Apollo x16’s ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity. The Apollo x16 Heritage Edition comes with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles, along with the Realtime Analog Classics Plus bundle, arming you with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware. Finally, the Apollo x16 boasts compatibility with UA’s LUNA software, giving you a tightly integrated recording, editing, and mixing environment, with full software-based control over your interface’s parameters, global console and tape emulations, and advanced real-time tracking. If there was ever a time to upgrade to the newest Apollo, now’s the time!
TRACK AND MIX WITH POWERFUL HEXA CORE PROCESSING
There are times when your computer doesn’t have enough power and speed to run all the plug-ins your recording session requires. That’s where UA’s powerful 6-core HEXA Core processor comes in. This processor yields 50% more power than the previous generation. This means that you can track in real time with Neve, Manley, or API channel strips, or run large UAD plug-in counts while mixing in your DAW. The engineers here at Millionhead appreciate being able to inject guitars with the tube warmth of a Pultec EQ, add the musical limiting of an LA-2A to a vocal, and pump up drums with an 1176 or Fairchild 670 — all in real time. It’s the closest thing to having the real hardware.
ELITE-CLASS AD/DA CONVERSION OFFERS ULTRA-PRISTINE SOUND
Apollos have always sounded great, but the Apollo x16’s AD/DA conversion takes it to the next level. When they were designing the latest generation of Apollos, UA engineers auditioned the latest leading-edge AD/DA technology, ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192kHz converters with overhauled analog circuitry. The result is an ultra-pristine signal path with 133dB dynamic range and –129dB THD+N. Beyond that, Dual Crystal clocking supplies a low-jitter environment for pure, artifact-free recording and solid stereo imaging. Dive in, and you’ll hear for it yourself — the Apollo x16’s AD/DA rivals any high-end standalone converter on the market.
A BEVY OF PRO-LEVEL FEATURES
You can find Apollos in professional studios worldwide. That said, users have been clamoring for certain pro-level features. Good news — Universal Audio has been listening! So what’s new? First of all, the Apollo x16 includes 7.1 surround monitoring support, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down. This is great news for engineers working on audio and music for video games, film, television, and the web. Beyond that, the Apollo x16 was tailor-made for your analog console and other high-end gear, courtesy of its selectable +24dBu operation. Thanks to these and other great features, the Apollo x16 makes a great centerpiece for any studio.
THUNDERBOLT: ULTRA-LOW LATENCY AND UNRIVALED BANDWIDTH
Thunderbolt is one of the most important technologies to impact audio production in years, and UA was one of the first to adopt it. Thanks to its blazing-fast connectivity, Thunderbolt offers lower latency and greater stability than USB or FireWire, clocking in with the speed and ultra-fast performance of a PCI Express system. In fact, the Apollo x16’s Thunderbolt 3 connection runs projects with high track counts at latencies of less than 2ms! On top of that, multiple Apollo interfaces can be networked over Thunderbolt to add fast, high-bandwidth I/O and DSP to your studio. You don’t even need a brand-new computer — the Apollo x16’s two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports are backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (adapter sold separately).
SENSATIONAL PLUG-IN BUNDLE INCLUDED!
UAD Powered Plug-ins have earned their reputation for being some of the most accurate emulations of analog audio equipment ever created. The astonishing processing power of the UAD platform is what makes these plug-ins sound so great. You simply can’t get the depth, color, and character these plug-ins have without devoting huge CPU resources to them. Best of all, Apollo x16 lets you record your audio through UAD plug-ins in real time with sub-2ms latency. When you buy the Apollo x16 Heritage Edition, you’ll receive a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles:
- UA 1176 Collection with three unique versions: Rev A, Rev E, and AE
- Teletronix LA2A Classic Leveler Collection of three historic versions of the revered electro-optical tube processor
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection provides access to three historical and highly coveted revisions in the Pultec product line
- Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection includes both the Fairchild 660 and 670 based on an accurate circuit models of Ocean Way Studios' "golden-reference" units.
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection including the storied Wally Heider "Green Board," used to record Neil Young, Ray Charles, Elvis Presley and Jimi Hendrix
- Teletronix LA-3A Audio Leveler Legendary solid-state electro-optical compressor/leveler
- Helios Type 69 Preamp and EQ Collection from the console at the center of hundreds of iconic albums from rock's "Golden Age" including Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, David Bowie, Black Sabbath and AC/DC.
- V76 Preamplifier prized microphone preamp found in Decca and EMI's custom Abbey Road desks
- UA Oxide Tape Recorder provides UA's revolutionary tape emulation technology
- UA Pure Plate Reverb delivers a shimmering, authentic plate reverb sound with a minimum of fuss
YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE THE REALTIME ANALOG CLASSICS PLUS BUNDLE:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Fairchild 670 (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- 1176 LN Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- RealVerb Pro
- 18-in/20-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 HEXA Core processing
- 6-core HEXA Core offers 50% more processing power than previous Apollos
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 133dB dynamic range and –129dB THD+N
- Dual Crystal clocking supplies a low-jitter environment for pure, artifact-free recording and solid stereo imaging
- 7.1 surround monitoring support for engineers working on video games, film, television, and the web
- Selectable +24dBu operation for easy integration with analog consoles and other high-end studio gear
- Integrated talkback for easy communication and slating takes
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity provides less than 2ms of latency and ample expandability
- Includes a premium plug-in suite of 10 award-winning UAD plug-ins, along with the Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
- Track and monitor through plug-ins with no latency
- Compatible with UA’s LUNA software for ultra-tight hardware/software integration
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (adapter sold separately)