TX–6 firmware update 1.1.4 – out now!
two months after the release of TX–6 we have our first firmware update for you, and it's a doozy.
here's some of the update highlights:
- usb mass storage disk record/playback for 24-bit 48 kHz stereo wav files, including armed recording with automatic start on audio detect.
- PO-sync output on aux and cue, with selectable 8th note for PO-sync and 16th note for modular systems.
- external midi control of all TX–6 parameters, for complete remote control over midi.
- extended midi support for synth mode to play the synth chromatically using midi notes from an external keyboard.
- added 'scenes' to save and load all settings.
- usb audio multiple sample rate support: 48 kHz and additionally 44.1 kHz, for compatibility with MPC live etc.
- BLE midi clock in/out support with clock routing settings.
- BLE host mode to connect peripherals like BLE midi keyboards.
- switchable aux and cue outputs, to be able to utilize the higher output level of the aux jack if needed for high impedance headphones.
- added balanced mono input mode in addition to the stereo / mono / split modes.
- parameters keep their values until a knob is moved, making it easier to switch knob config without undesired behavior.
- no snap back of the freeze FX parameter. click to reset instead.
- smoother change of FX I send.
- stability bugfix for usb midi host mode.
- usb audio mode set on menu exit, instead of directly.
ที่มา: Teenage Engineering
สั่งซื้อ / Buy TX-6 Ultra portable pro mixer: https://groov.store