Teenage Engineering Oplab Module
The Teenage Engineering Oplab Module OP-Z Expander is a user-installable hardware expansion for the OP-Z synthesizer workstation. The Oplab Module adds MIDI and CV capability over four 1/8" jacks, allowing the OP-Z to directly communicate with external MIDI gear, modular synthesizers, Pocket Operators, and more.
Performers can use the OP-Z's sequencer to send control voltages or MIDI, and can receive MIDI or trigger inputs from external sources, expanding the OP-Z's potential into even farther uncharted
- User-installable CV & MIDI expansion for the OP-Z.
- Enables use of OP-Z to control modular synthesizers, MIDI devices, and more.
- Includes 3.5mm to DIN MIDI adapter cable.
- Offers MIDI In and out as well as Trig In and out.
- Can be used to send Pocket Operator-style sync signals.