SoundID Reference Measurement Microphone (without Software)
An omnidirectional measurement microphone with an individual calibration profile. Every microphone has been measured by Sonarworks acousticians against an ANSI certified measurement microphone. This means perfect accuracy within the audible range and freedom from sample-to-sample irregularities.
Every user can download a 21-day trial for SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones. Enjoy unlimited functionality and finally hear how your speakers really sound!
- Houses pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz with supplied calibration profile
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- SoundID Reference Measurement Microphone with individual calibration profile
- Microphone calibration file for 30° off-axis measurements in .swmic format (Sonarworks software native format) to be used with SoundID Reference
- Microphone calibration file for 0° on-axis measurements in .txt format for third-party use.
- A 21-day trial of SoundID Reference available online