Tascam : TM-180
TASCAM’s TM-180 is a condenser microphone designed for both studio recording and live sound.
TASCAM’s TM-180 is a condenser microphone designed for both studio recording and live sound. Equally suited for vocals and instruments, the TM-180 features a cardiod pickup pattern, switchable low-end rolloff and a switchable 10dB pad. Rugged, attractive and relilable, the TM-180 is an essential addition to any mic cabinet.
- Pickup Pattern: Condenser
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20,000Hz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Load impedance: <1kΩ
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 130dB
- S/N ratio: 79dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, Male
- Phantom power: 48V
- External dimensions (W.H.D): 50. 190. 50mm/1.97 x 7.48 x 1.97 inch
- Weight: 420g (Microphone body only)
- Included Accessories: Suspension shockmount (Screwdia. 5/8 inch), hardcase, Soft case, 5/8 to 3/8 conversion adapter