Ship from supplier within 2-3 days
Alesis : SamplePad 4
Alesis : SamplePad 4
4-Pad Percussion and Sample-Triggering Instrument
Compact All in one Percussion instrument
The Alesis SamplePad 4 is an all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument. It comes equipped with four responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual zone trigger input, and ten preset kits. With a built-in library of the most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds and the ability to load samples, the only limit is your imagination. For even more flexibility, you can tune and add reverb to your sounds. Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through your kits and you can drag and drop your samples via USB on a Mac or PC without removing your SD card. The bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
- 4 pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- 10 preset kits
- Add any sound sample or loop to your drum or percussion setup via SD card
- Accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 89 user kits and 512 samples per card
- Dynamic blue LED lighting provides clear visibility in any setting
- Intuitive navigation lets you browse through your kits with ease
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing your SD card
- USB-MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Dual trigger input for expansion
- SamplePad 4
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Available USB port
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in Thailand.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai
Nonthaburi 11140 THAILAND
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Visit by appointment only.
Do you ship from Thailand?
YES, We ship all orders from our warehouse here, in Bangkok, Thailand.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1-2 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pick up my order?
YES! Pickup is available by appointment.
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, our support team will contact you then you can schedule a pickup with us.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
Can I order via Shopee, Lazada or LINE?
YES! You can.
Can I request a tax invoice?
I need a quotation for my company, what can I do?
Talk with us
- General questions / Book for an appointment
Thai (+66) 062-236-3322
Eng & Thai (+66) 080-201-1234 *Facetime audio, WhatsApp or LINE only
*If we couldn't pick up the phone. Please contact via email or fill out our contact form below. We'll get back to you asap.