Ship from supplier within 2-3 days
Aqara Smart Hub M1S
Aqara Smart Hub M1S
The Zigbee 3.0 Control Center
Thanks to the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol, the M1S supports all existing and new Aqara devices. Zigbee 3.0 technology further improves the stability, compatibility and responsiveness of the M1S hub and its child devices, which creates even better local automations for your smart home.
Built-in 2-Watt Speaker
Equipped with a powerful 2-watt speaker, the Aqara Hub M1S can be used as an alarm or doorbell as well as via configurable automations. Apart from the Aqara Alert System, the M1S supports all 4 HomeKit alarm modes.
RGB Light and Illumination Sensor
The M1S has a built-in RGB light made of 18 powerful LEDs and a diffuser. It can be used as an alarm,Doorbell, or night light and has configurable brightness and color. It has a fully functional illumination sensor that can be used in automations via the Aqara Home app.
The Aqara Hub M1S supports a wide range of Aqara sensors
The Aqara Hub M1S supports a wide range of Aqara sensors, which makes it a comprehensive, subscription-free security solution.
Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices
Forget about turning your devices on and off manually. Now, it can be done automatically with the Aqara Hub M1S, Aqara sensors and controllers, and the Aqara Home app. And, even if the Internet connection goes down, local automations will keep functioning.
- Note: The Aqara Hub M1S requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. One Aqara Hub M1S can connect up to 128 Aqara devices (Aqara Zigbee repeaters required). Thanks to the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol, the M1S supports all existing and latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient technology.
- Wireless Control Center: The M1S Hub connects all Aqara devices and allows for seamless integration across Aqara’s sensors and home automation devices. It controls the connected lights and other appliances from your smart phone. Schedules, timers, and scenes can be set through the Aqara Home app to help you manage your home more easily. The M1S Hub works with all Aqara devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system.
- Focus on Security: A powerful 2-watt speaker can be used as an alarm or doorbell as well as via configurable automations. Apart from the Aqara Alert System, the M1S supports all 4 HomeKit alarm modes. High-quality components and design are not only a subtle addition to any room interior but also make the M1S more reliable by achieving constant airflow through its large, perforated base.
- RGB Light and Illumination Sensor: M1S has a built-in RGB light made of 18 powerful LEDs and a diffuser. It can be used as an alarm, accent, or night light and has configurable brightness and color. Moreover, compared to our previous hub, it has a fully functional illumination sensor that can be used in automations via the Aqara Home app.
- All-Round Compatibility: The Aqara Hub M1S makes your Aqara devices compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants. Apple HomeKit, Google Assistants, Alexa and IFTTT are supported. * Note: Not all Aqara child devices are compatible with all platforms. Please see details for each device. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in Thailand.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai
Nonthaburi 11140 THAILAND
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Visit by appointment only.
Do you ship from Thailand?
YES, We ship all orders from our warehouse here, in Bangkok, Thailand.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1-2 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pick up my order?
YES! Pickup is available by appointment.
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, our support team will contact you then you can schedule a pickup with us.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
Can I order via Shopee, Lazada or LINE?
YES! You can.
Can I request a tax invoice?
I need a quotation for my company, what can I do?
Talk with us
- General questions / Book for an appointment
Thai (+66) 062-236-3322
Eng & Thai (+66) 080-201-1234 *Facetime audio, WhatsApp or LINE only
*If we couldn't pick up the phone. Please contact via email or fill out our contact form below. We'll get back to you asap.