Ship from supplier within 2-3 days
Blue : Yeti Pro Studio
Blue : Yeti Pro Studio
- Yeti Pro 24-Bit/192 kHz USB & XLR Mic
- PreSonus Multi-Track Recording Software
- iZotope Vocal Processing Software
- Custom Templates
- 24-Bit/192 kHz Resolution
- Tri-Capsule Array
- Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 & Stereo
Professional Recording with Yeti Pro
Featuring three custom capsules and four different polar patterns, Yeti Pro is a versatile and professional USB microphone. High-resolution sample rates up to 192 kHz and 24-bit depth provide four times more detail than CD resolution. The onboard headphone jack and separate controls for headphone volume and microphone sensitivity let you adjust your sound in real time. Yeti Pro also includes a stereo XLR output so you can connect to professional audio gear. Whether you're recording at home, in a studio, or in the Himalayas, Yeti Pro is a flexible, professional USB microphone
Capture a Variety of Sources
The Yeti Pro is suitable for recording vocals, musical instruments, podcasts, voice-overs, interviews, field recordings, and more—all in stunning, pro-studio quality. The unique three-capsule array lets you record with 4 different patterns—directional for vocals and voice-overs, bidirectional for interviews, omnidirectional for the whole band, and stereo for separate left and right audio. With Yeti Pro, you have the flexibility you need to take on any recording scenario
- Cardioid Mode: Ideal for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound
- Stereo Mode: Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, drums, harmonizing singers, or a group of musicians
- Omnidirectional Mode: Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there"—like recording a band's live performance, a vocal/piano performance or a multi-person podcast
- Bidirectional Mode: Records from both the front and rear of the microphone—good for recording a duet, two percussionists or a two-person interview
Izotope Nectar Elements
- Meticulously crafted presets to suit any voice, instrument or genre
- 10 sophisticated vocal processors fix pitch, “ess” sounds, and more for professional results
- Easy-to-use controls keep the creativity flowing while you work
Presonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphone Edition
- Handcrafted templates for music, vocals, podcasting, voiceover, songwriting and more
- Everything you need to record and produce professional projects
- 32-bit audio engine delivers superior studio sound
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in Thailand.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai
Nonthaburi 11140 THAILAND
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Visit by appointment only.
Do you ship from Thailand?
YES, We ship all orders from our warehouse here, in Bangkok, Thailand.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1-2 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pick up my order?
YES! Pickup is available by appointment.
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, our support team will contact you then you can schedule a pickup with us.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
Can I request a tax invoice?
I need a quotation for my company, what can I do?
Talk with us
- General questions / Book for an appointment
Thai (+66) 062-236-3322
Eng & Thai (+66) 080-201-1234 *Facetime audio, WhatsApp or LINE only
*If we couldn't pick up the phone. Please contact via email or fill out our contact form below. We'll get back to you asap.