Denon Professional’s range of ceiling loudspeakers is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire-resistance (EN 54-24) and suitability for multiple unit installation.
All three models feature a metal “can” rear enclosure, which provides a fire barrier behind the speaker to meet commercial fire codes. It also serves as the woofer’s enclosure to optimize its bass tuning and low frequency response. The speakers have 70/100-volt transformers to facilitate multiple unit installations without the impedance and level-matching concerns of paralleled transformerless speakers.
There are three different size models with 4-inch, 6 ½-inch and 8-inch woofers. All three utilize high quality drive units in tuned reflex enclosures and precision electronic crossovers to deliver clean, detailed sound, perfect for music, public address applications and business/educational presentations, while meeting all safety and fire codes as required by commercial venues.
- 6 ½-inch long-excursion woofers
- 20mm wide dispersion dome tweeter
- Driver Power: 60 W (RMS) 120 W (Peak)
- 70/100V transformers for multi-unit installations
- Metal rear enclosures meet commercial fire codes
- Frequency response: 57-20kHz
- Mounting Bracket Included
- EN 54-24 Compliant