Sony DPT-CP1/B Digital Paper
- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper.
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for “pencil or pen style” writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight.
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to three weeks use on a single charge. 16GB internal memory provides storage for approximately 10,000 PDF files.
Thin, lightweight design
Take it everywhere. It’s about the thickness of 30 pieces of paper and weighs just 12.3oz.
10.3” (diagonal) high contrast, ePaper display
The high-resolution display delivers clear sharp text that reads like paper outdoors.
Enjoy easy, long-term reading— even outdoors.
Highlight, annotate or erase on any document like it’s pen on paper. Even make hand-written notes with smooth, crisp writing.
PC/Mac companion app
Easily transfer documents to and from your Digital Paper to your PC/Mac. It also automatically syncs all of your files.
The Digital Paper App for DPT-CP1 is supported by the following operating systems:
Window 32 bit and 64 bit- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 7 Home Premium (SP1 and later), Windows 7 Professional (SP1 and later), Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1 and later).
Mac OS X- 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite).
** Linux is currently not supported.
Transfer documents with ease using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless technology.
Auto folder sync
Automatically sync content from cloud services to Digital Paper.
Prevent unauthorized access to Digital Paper content with password protection and 128 bit encryption technology.
Long battery life
Enjoy up to three weeks of use on a single charge.
16GB internal memory
Enough room to store close to 10,000 PDF files.